skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bailey the ultimate Jack Russell
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Going for Rides
I cant wait to get in the car and go for a ride. I will go with anyone but is most fun with DAD. his leg is the right
height
for me to sit on and hang at the drivers window. Of course I need to let every one know
I'm
here and that I am so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search Web
Custom Search
Bailey's Favorite Links
Azlinn's Art
Jack Russell News-google
Bailey
Diva Queen
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(8)
▼
July
(8)
Dinner Table
Rockstar
Wild Life In my yard
Going for Rides
Chillin
My new roomate
Life is good
Jack Russel Terrior
Followers
About Me
( DAD )
View my complete profile
Search Web
Custom Search
No comments:
Post a Comment